Rental terms & conditions
Outbound rentals - Getting the wheels to you
- Rental wheels can be picked up in central Auckland, or we may even be able to drop off!
- For those outside of Auckland, nationwide shipping on rental wheels is $25NZD / set
Inbound rentals - NSC getting the wheels back
- Return of the wheels are the responsibility of the rental customer
- For customers in Auckland, again drop off is no trouble!
- For customers wishing to return wheels via shipping, this is to be arranged and paid for by you, however we provide a shipping return label if required for the additional cost.
Unfortunately, moving wheels around the country is expensive business! If you are outside of Auckland, its probably best to get in contact with us first.
Your obligations and Insurance
By renting with us you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the wellbeing of the carbon wheels rented. Any loss or damage of the wheels will be your responsibility to reimburse to Negative Split Carbon. Luckily we do offer insurance against this! (Thankfully!)
All wheels are insured when you rent from NSC. If loss or damage occurs during a rental term you can:
- Hope its just a scratch and that its no worries!; or
- Pay the agreed loss amount; or
- Pay the insurance excess of $250; or
- Pay nothing if you have paid the option 2 zero excess fee
- Option 1 - $250 excess - included in rental price
- Option 2 - $0 excess - $10/month additional to rental price
We like that word. We call ourselves the underdogs of the bicycle carbon wheel industry. No one knows us, we're not expected, you might think we lack experience and credibility, we're too small, unable to innovate, we're too cheap, we're no good.
Instead, we're bold, we're dreamers. We question and challenge, and we push, we push the limits of what's possible. And keep pushing, relentless, persevering until we negative split.
Then, and only then, it might happen. The underdog is underdog no more.'
-This statement was first published on Nov 26th, 2018. Whatever happens, NSC will always be underdogs, and won't forget where we've come from, who we are. For that reason, this statement will remain unchanged as long as Negative Split stays in business.
Establishes the vision and sets the direction, responsible for identifying and bringing disruption in the market.
NSC Brand & Marketing
Head of the NSC Graphics and Visuals Dept. Brings the NSC story to life.
Our Licensed Distributor for New Zealand, Australia and Pacific Islands.
Chris is a competitive triathlete, having twice represented NZ at ITU World Champs, and has a background in digital marketing and product management